This month’s selection is from Nedra Glover Tawwab’s Boundaries Flip Chart: A Psychological Tool to Help Clients Set Healthy Limits, Develop Fulfilling Relationships and Reclaim Their Worth.
With this practice tool, you get three activities, each with a corresponding instructional page for therapists:
- What are Boundaries?
- Do You Need Healthier Boundaries?
- Where Did You Learn About Boundaries
- A script for how to introduce these boundary exercises to your clients
- Questions to help clients develop a deeper understanding of the benefits of boundaries
- A practical guide to help clients assess whether they need healthier boundaries in their lives
Nedra Glover Tawwab
Nedra Glover Tawwab is a New York Times bestselling author, licensed therapist, and sought-after relationship expert. She has practiced relationship therapy for 14 years and is the founder and owner of the group therapy practice, Kaleidoscope Counseling. Every day she helps people create healthy relationships by teaching them how to implement boundaries. Her philosophy is that a lack of boundaries and assertiveness underlie most relationship issues, and her gift is helping people create healthy relationships with themselves and others. Learn more on her website.