Practice Tools is a carefully curated collection of therapeutic interventions that are:
- Suitable to use with a wide array of clients
- Appropriate to integrate with other treatment approaches
- Simple to follow (no hours of training required!)
- Easy to access, and …
- Completely free
This month’s selection for Practice Tools is the perfect take-home tool for clients who are worried about a loved one’s diminishing cognitive abilities. The Dementia Abilities Continuum has everything your clients need:
- a description of the three stages of cognitive functioning
- a list of questions to help assess a loved one’s cognitive abilities
- information on what one might expect at each stage
Get this Issue’s Practice Tools!
Nancy Kriseman, LCSW, has more than 30 years of experience offering Counseling, Consulting and Training for Elders, Families & Professionals.