What is Betrayal Blindness?

Dr. Ramani on Survivors of Narcissistic Abuse

From her workshop “Managing the Fallout of Narcissistic Abuse: Addressing the Impact of High-Conflict Personality Styles” at the 2023 Psychotherapy Networker Symposium, Dr. Ramani Durvasula defines “betrayal blindness” that happens in relationships impacted by narcissistic abuse.

Learn more about the workshop here.

Register for Managing the Fallout of Narcissistic Abuse

Also, read her article “Treating Survivors of Narcissistic Abuse” in March/April 2023 issue of Psychotherapy Networker magazine.

Ramani Durvasula

Ramani Durvasula, PhD, is a clinician, professor emerita of psychology at California State University, Los Angeles, the founder and CEO of LUNA Education, Training, and Consulting, and is currently developing a training and certification program for therapists working with survivors of narcissistic abuse. Her new podcast is Navigating Narcissism with Dr Ramani. Her books include, Don’t You Know Who I Am? How to Stay Sane in an Era of Narcissism, Entitlement, and Incivility and Should I Stay or Should I Go? Surviving a Relationship with a Narcissist. Visit her website doctor-ramani.com.