Practice Tools is a carefully curated collection of therapeutic interventions that are:
- Suitable to use with a wide array of clients
- Appropriate to integrate with other treatment approaches
- Simple to follow (no hours of training required!)
- Easy to access, and ...
- Completely free
This month’s selection for Practice Tools is the perfect take-home tool for clients who are worried about a loved one’s diminishing cognitive abilities. The Dementia Abilities Continuum has everything your clients need:
- a description of the three stages of cognitive functioning
- a list of questions to help assess a loved one’s cognitive abilities
- information on what one might expect at each stage
Get this Issue's Practice Tools!
Earn CE Credits
Just for reading the Networker!