- PROHIBITED USE You may not use the Site to (i) solicit listed providers, (ii) reproduce Site content without authorization, (iii) establish independent data files using Site data, (iv) scrape, crawl, or in any way data-mine the Site, (v) otherwise compile Site information for use by any commercial entity, (vi) use any information found on the site to violate local, state, federal, or international laws, (vii) use information from this site to violate CAN-SPAM or the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, (viii) verify the credentials of therapists or (ix) upload, distribute or otherwise publish content that is confidential, false, fraudulent, defamatory, threatening, invasive of privacy, infringing intellectual property, illegal, or encourages criminal offense.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS Site content is the property of The Psychotherapy Networker, its sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers, or other third parties and is protected in all media now existing or hereafter developed, by law including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws, treaties, and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation, or dissemination of any Site content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from The Psychotherapy Networker.
- 3RD PARTY CONTENT Some of the Site materials are provided by independent information providers (“IIPs”). We make no representations with respect to, and assume no responsibility or liability for, any information, materials, or other content provided by any of the IIPs. We do not endorse, oppose, or edit any opinion or analysis expressed by any of the IIPs.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES The Site and Site materials are provided “as is” and “as available.” We do not provide any express or implied representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, any representation or warranty that (i) the Site or Site materials, or any results that may be obtained by you, are complete, accurate, reliable or non-infringing; (ii) access to the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; (iii) the quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations; or (iv) Site materials will remain unchanged or accessible on the Site. All warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or non-infringement of intellectual property.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY The Psychotherapy Networker shall not be liable, and disclaims any liability, for any claim, loss, or damage – direct or indirect – including, without limitation, compensatory, consequential, incidental, indirect, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever in connection with, as a result of, or arising out of any defect or dissatisfaction with the enumerated items in this paragraph. You understand and acknowledge that your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any defect in or dissatisfaction with the Site or Site materials is to cease using the Site and Site materials.
- PASSWORD MAINTENANCE AND RESPONSIBILITY Certain features and areas of the Site are available only with registration, login, or a paid subscription. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password (“Personal Login Information”), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential, including taking appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality, such as logging off and closing the Internet browser, especially when you are connected to the Internet through an unsecured network or when using a public computer. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. The Psychotherapy Networker is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact The Psychotherapy Networker immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
- CONFIDENTIALITY EXPECTATIONS ON THE INTERNET Use of the Internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws and regulations. While we have endeavored to create a secure and reliable site, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to us over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, we are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on this Site, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. You must make your own determination as to these matters.
- SITE MONITORING We reserve the right to view, monitor, and record activity on this Site without notice to or permission from you. We may disclose any records, electronic communications, information, materials, or other content of any kind: (a) if we believe in good faith that applicable law, regulation or legal process requires it; (b) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate this Site; or (c) to protect our rights or property or the rights or property of our users and business partners. However, we are not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring this Site. We are committed to complying with all applicable U.S. and foreign laws and regulations, including without limitation copyright and related laws, and expect all users of this Site to comply with all applicable laws and regulations as well.
- NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY The Psychotherapy Networker respects the intellectual property of others, and, particularly as to user contributed content, as applicable, we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Regardless of the jurisdiction in which you work or reside, this User Agreement is made in the State of Wisconsin, and will be construed and enforced in accordance with Wisconsin law (without regard to its provisions governing conflicts of law), as applied to agreements entered into and completely performed in Wisconsin.
This Site is controlled and operated by The Psychotherapy Networker from its offices within the United States. We make no representation that this Site or the Site Materials are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States, and access to this Site or the Site Materials from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site or the Site materials from locations outside of the United States do so of their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.