This purchase is for online CE Test only
- Additional Participant CE Test
- DR ANNE PROCYK, ND
- PESI Publishing & Media
- CE Available:
- Yes, See CE credit tab for complete continuing education details
- Product Code:
- Articulate how integrative interventions facilitate better treatment outcomes in depression, anxiety, bipolar and ADHD.
- Determine the nutrients shown to improve brain function for your clients.
- Evaluate how improved nutrition can improve therapeutic outcomes for clients with depression, anxiety, bipolar andADHD.
- Analyze the differences between mental illness versus nutritional and hormonal imbalances.
- Assess the impact hormones can have on mental health assessment and treatment.
- Evaluate the impact of blood sugar and genetic variations on mental health disorders and effective treatment.
Underlying Factors of Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar and ADHD
Accelerate Your Therapeutic Results
- Transcending Mind-Body Separation: Understanding the Complex Relationships
- The Factors that Cause “Chemical Imbalance
- Beyond Pharmaceutical Management
How the Essential Nutrients Impact Mental Health
- Food: The Good, the Bad, and the Fake
- Sleep: The 4 Habits Critical to Refreshing Sleep
- Exercise: Elevate Serotonin and Regulate Stress Hormones
- Stress: A Holistic Approach
Recognizing When “Mental Illness” is Something Else
- Fats: Essential Fatty Acids, Toxic Fats, Fish Oil
- Protein: The Building Blocks of Happiness
- Vitamins: B-Vitamins, 5-MTHF, Vitamin D
- Minerals: Magnesium, Calcium
Keeping Your Clients Safe: The Truth About Popular Supplements
- Blood Sugar and Hypoglycemia
- Genetic Variations
Non-Pharmaceutical Treatment Plans for:
- 5-HTP, St. Johns Wort
- Adaptogens: Ginseng, Licorice, Ashwaganda
- Interactions with Pharmaceuticals
Building an Integrative Health Team
- When to Refer
- Who to Refer a Client to
- Where to Find the Right Provider
DR ANNE PROCYK, ND
Anne Procyk, ND, is a naturopathic physician practicing nutritional and integrative medicine to treat mental health disorders at Third Stone Integrative Health Center. She is on the forefront in understanding the complex relationships between physical and mental health. Dr. Procyk’s thorough understanding of the latest research combined with her daily clinical experience give her the ability to translate voluminous and sometimes contradictory information into clear and effective strategies for real world patients. She has given numerous lectures, has been featured in a number of books and made several television appearances; Dr. Procyk is a sought-after leading expert on integrative strategies for dealing with depression, bipolar, and ADHD. She is a dynamic speaker who will inspire you to apply your new tools and transform your practice.
Dr. Procyk founded and currently sees patients at Third Stone Integrative Health Center in Essex, CT. She earned her doctorate at National College of Naturopathic medicine and graduated cum laude from Carleton College with degrees in chemistry and medical ethics. She is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the Connecticut Naturopathic Physicians Association, and the Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine.
Financial: Dr. Anne Procyk is the Medical Director at Third Stone Integrative Health Center. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Dr. Anne Procyk is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians; and the Connecticut Naturopathic Physicians Association.
Continuing Education Credits
Save time and $10 off the price of other submission methods – purchase & take the CE test online for $19.99 USD per participant. Additional processing fees apply for other submission methods (i.e. mail, fax, etc.). Please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-844-8260 for more details.
Listed below are the continuing education credit(s) currently available for this non-interactive self-study package. Please note, your state licensing board dictates whether self study is an acceptable form of continuing education. Please refer to your state rules and regulations.
Certificates of Successful Completion are available for email, download and/or printing from your online account immediately following the successful completion of the post-test/evaluation.
**Materials that are included in this course may include interventions and modalities that are beyond the authorized practice of mental health professionals. As a licensed professional, you are responsible for reviewing the scope of practice, including activities that are defined in law as beyond the boundaries of practice in accordance with and in compliance with your professions standards.
- Case Managers
- Social Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Addiction Counselors
- Other Mental Health Professionals
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to Psychotherapy Networker, 5135 MacArthur Boulevard N.W., Washington, D.C. 20016 or call (888) 851-9498.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at (888) 851-9498.