- DVD Video Instructions
- 3 hr 24 min
- Multi-disc DVD recording with electronic manual and instructions.
- LYNN GRODZKI, LCSW, MCC
- Psychotherapy Networker & PESI, Inc.
- CE Available:
- Yes, See CE credit tab for complete continuing education details
- Product Code:
- Review the data within your private practice as a precursor for future decision making.
- Assess critical practice issues using a 3-step triage process.
- Understand how to recommit, rebrand or reinvest in your practice, based on your future goals.
- Spot potential opportunities and how other practitioners are looking at options during this serious time.
- Address any existing weaknesses in your practice that the crisis is exacerbating
- Test your business thinking and mindset; don’t allow fears and anxieties to cloud your judgment
- Quickly review the essentials of your practice -- its strengths and weaknesses, assets and liabilities – so you can craft a solid plan for the immediate future
- Use a 3-step process to prioritize immediate worries and know what to do now and what can wait
- Consider the best marketing strategies to help fill your practice if it is slow; even during the pandemic, there are important steps to take
- Know how to deal with overflow and overwhelm if there is more demand for your services than you can handle
- Determine the business path your practice needs to follow to stay viable during chaotic times
- Rely on one of the best 4 business models for times of economic uncertainty
- Recognize that in business, there is often an upside to every downturn. See some of the opportunities that might be beneficial for your work now and over time
- Learn self-care strategies that keep a business owner balanced and resourceful
LYNN GRODZKI, LCSW, MCC
Lynn Grodzki, LCSW, MCC, is a psychotherapist in private practice, a master certified coach, and the author of Therapy with a Coaching Edge: Partnership, Action and Possibility in Every Session and Building Your Ideal Private Practice.
Financial: Lynn Grodzki is in private practice. She is an author for W.W. Norton & Company and received royalties. Ms. Grodzki receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lynn Grodzki has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Continuing Education Credits
This program manual does not include the videos or any CE credits; it is designed to be paired with the package for additional participants in a group setting.
Please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-844-8260 for more details.
Listed below are the continuing education credit(s) currently available for the self-study package that is associated with this program manual. Please note, your state licensing board dictates whether non-interactive self-study is an acceptable form of continuing education. Please refer to your state rules and regulations. This self-study package may include multiple product formats. To receive full credit, please submit the CE test for each format that has self-study materials included. To access these documents, play disc #1 in your computer.
Certificates of Successful Completion will be emailed, faxed or mailed to participants completing the post-test(s)/evaluation(s) and paying the CE fee(s).
- Addiction Counselors
- Social Workers
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Other Behavioral Health Professionals
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to Psychotherapy Networker, 5135 MacArthur Boulevard N.W., Washington, D.C. 20016 or call (888) 851-9498.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at (888) 851-9498.