What does is mean to become an online registered member?
Membership is a free way to connect with the Psychotherapy Networker Community and get involved learning and sharing with other therapists. Members have access to our Member Connection and Message Center features. They stay up to date with the latest news at the Networker through our e-blasts, and get access to our wide variety of CE course offerings.
- From the Psychotherapy Networker homepage, click on “My Networker Login" at the top of the screen.
- Click on the “Register Now” button on the right side of the screen.
- Fill in the required fields, indicated by a yellow exclamation point. Be sure to enter the letters or numbers that appear in the box at the top of the page in the field marked “Security Code.”
- Once you have completed all necessary fields, click “Register” at the bottom of the page.
- You should receive an e-mail confirmation of your registration soon afterwards. Click on the confirmation link to complete your registration. If you do not receive it within 10 minutes, look in the Spam or Junk folder of your mailbox and check your filter settings for automated e-mails.
If this is your first time logging into the site, you will need to register. See above for instructions on how to do this. If you are returning to the site,
- Click on “My Networker Login” at the top of the screen of the Psychotherapy Networker homepage.
- Enter your username and password into the appropriate fields and click “Login.”
- From the Psychotherapy Networker homepage, click “My Networker Login” at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down below the fields for entering your username and password, and click on either “Forgot Your Password?” or “Forgot Your Username?”
- Enter your e-mail address, and click “Submit.” You will receive an e-mail containing your username or instructions on resetting your password. If you do not receive this message within 10 minutes, look in the Spam or Junk folder of your mailbox and check your filter settings for automated e-mails. If you do not receive an e-mail at all, then there is no online account in our system under that e-mail address.
How do I change my interests?
- Log into Psychotherapy Networker, and click on the “My Purchases” heading.
- Click “Edit Profile” in the gray “MY NETWORKER LOGIN” box on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Hover your mouse over the green “Edit” button and click on “Edit Your Profile.”
- Click on the “Contact Info” tab. Edit your preferences, and then save your changes by clicking on the “Update” button at the bottom of the form.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide when you register as a user of our website. This information includes your e-mail address and the password you create when you register. You must register to make and access purchases and to take advantage of promotions or special website features. Your information is secure and will be only used to give you access to our online community. We may also ask you to confirm personal information when you contact our Customer Service in order to protect your confidentiality.