Reading Course R121 offers vivid Networker profiles-some drawn from the Networker's early days-- of the core figures in the family therapy movement. Among the figures included are Salvador Minuchin, Virginia Satir, Murray Bowen, Carl Whitaker, and Jay Haley.
Here's What Reading Course R121, Masters of Family Therapy, Part 1, Covers:
- The clinical contribution each made, as well as the nature of their clinical artistry.
- Salvador Minuchin's impact on family therapy.
- Murray Bowen's theory of differentiation.
- How the therapy approaches of Satir and Haley can be contrasted.
- Haley's rationale for working with symptoms.
3 CE Hours • $39
R121 Masters of Family Therapy, Part 1 Course Readings
Jay Haley by Richard Simon
Maestro in Consulting Room: At 83, Salvador Minuchin Is Still Reflecting on Clinical Wisdom by Mary Sykes Wylie
Murray Bowen: Family Therapy’s Neglected Prophet by Mary Sykes Wylie
Crazy Like a Fox: Remembering Carl Whitaker by Mary Sykes Wylie
Remembering [Virginia] Satir by Richard Simon