Traditionally, a therapist’s income has been limited by the number of available session hours. In this course, we’ll discuss how you can break free of this business model to really thrive.
What's Covered in A707 The Therapy Practice Of The Future:
- How to increase your income, help more people, and recession-proof your practice by adding informational products and services to what you already offer clients.
- What the “Marketing Funnel” is and how it applies to you.
- How you can make more money by creating and offering products, such as CDs and workshops, and online services, such as membership programs.
4 Audio MP3 Sessions:
Download $57 • CDs $74
Add 4 CE Credit Hours: $39
A707 The Therapy Practice Of The Future
- Building business credibility via your website (your ice-cream journey)
- The Multiple Streams Product Funnel: An Overview
- What Is a Pink Spoon and What Makes One Great?
- Key Step #1: Discover Your Niche Market
- Key Step #2: Elicit the Problems
- Determine what to offer and how to create it
- Key Step #3: Find the Solutions
- Key Step #4: Choose Your Products and Your Packaging
- Learn how to get people to your website
- Key Step #5: Generate Traffic with Integrity
- Key Step #6: Continue to Convert Traffic into Prospects
- Moving beyond the basics
- Key Step #7: Strengthen the Trust Relationship
- Key Step #8: Pursue a Bold, Outrageous, Provocative Position in Your Niche Market
- What Next? 90-Day Game Plan
Meet Presenter Casey Truffo, MFT
Casey Truffo, M.F.T., is the CEO and founder of the Therapist Leadership Institute and a marketing coach and owner of Be a Wealthy Therapist, where she offers free audios, articles, and teleclasses to help therapists market their private practices and enhance the lives, careers, and reputations. Her newest self-study course, available on the site, is Pink Spoon Marketing for Therapists.