Thanks to a recent study involving hundreds of super shrinks, we now have solid evidence for what distinguishes highly effective therapists.
What's Covered in A410 Super-Shrinks:
- Strategies and techniques used by these therapy stars.
- How to use a clear feedback system for your practice to understand what works and what doesnt.
- How to use the findings of this study in your own practice.
- Concrete tools that will immediately boost your clinical abilities and the power of your interventions.
4 Audio MP3 Sessions:
Download $57 • CDs $74 (+$5 Shipping)
Add 4 CE Credit Hours: $39
Learning From The Field's Most
- Defining the Super-Shrink
- The Bell Curve of Therapeutic Effectiveness
- Doggedness and Flexibility
- Knowing Your Limitations
- Super Shrinks vs. Stinker Shrinks
- Differentiating Effective and Ineffective Therapists
- The importance of Context
- Improving Outcomes
- Catching Failure Early
- What You Do
- Where It's Done
- Who Does It
- Developing A Profile of Your Therapeutic Strengths and Weaknesses
- How to Monitor and Measure Outcome
- Using Data-Driven Software
Meet Presenter Scott Miller, PhD
Scott Miller, Ph.D., is a cofounder of the Institute for the Study of Therapeutic Change, and the author of 7 books, including the Heroic Client: Principles of Client-Directed, Outcome-Informed Clinical Work.