get The full Symposium Experience
With our New FULL PASS or FULL PASS PLUS
Immerse yourself in the flow of the Symposium with the NEW Full Pass for 3 days or Full Pass PLUS for all 4 days. Whichever you choose, you’ll get FREE access to our new Symposium follow-up Webcast Q&A Sessions with Rick Hanson, Bessel van der Kolk, Diana Fosha, Daniel Siegel, Peter Levine, and Barbara Fredrickson. This is a great way to continue the learning in the weeks following the Symposium and it’s FREE only to Full Pass & Full Pass PLUS attendees.
SIGN UP FOR THE SYMPOSIUM ONLINE
|FULL PASS*||Get 3 Days for Only $499|
|FULL PASS PLUS*||Get 4 Days for Only $599|
|DAY PASS||1 day: $219||2 days: $458|
Make Your Pass, Day, Workshops, Special Events,
and Meal Selections on the Registration Page
* Comes with FREE access to NEW follow-up Webcast Q&A Sessions with Symposium Featured Speakers: Rick Hanson, Bessel van der Kolk, Diana Fosha, Daniel Siegel, Peter Levine, and Barbara Fredrickson.
COME AS A GROUP. SAVE UP TO 15%!
- Groups of 11 or more save 15% off each registration with the NEW Full Pass or Full Pass PLUS.
- Groups of 5-10 get 10% off each registration with the NEW Full Pass or Full Pass PLUS.
Group registration is online only. To register as a group, click here.
Looking for Student Scholarships and Registration?
Looking for Volunteer Sign Up Information?
UPDATE: We have reached our limit for volunteer applications. Those who applied as a volunteer: applications will be processed by late February and you will receive a confirmation letter.
Tips For Successful Registration
1. Select the appropriate fee for the day(s) for which you’re registering. Don’t mail registrations after March 9th. Add in the fees for any meals you’ve checked on the Registration Form.
2. Make 3 workshop selections for each time period. If you’re registering after February 24th, add a fourth choice. Workshops are assigned in late February in the sequence registrations are received!
3. Be sure to include either a check payable to The Networker, an agency purchase order, or all of the credit card information indicated on the Registration Form. Our Federal ID Number is 52-1173342
4. To Register Online: Click here.
5. To Register by Mail, Sent Your Form & Payment To:
Networker Symposium, 90 West Country Road C – Suite 300, St. Paul, MN 55117
Need More Info?
Lunchtime Networking Groups
Those who sign up for Symposium meal luncheons who’d like to be seated at networking tables according to professional interests should include the number of their selected topic of interest next to their meal choices on their Registration Form. You can choose different networking topics for different meals.
|1. Beginning Therapists2. First-time Attendees
3. Brain Science
4. Career/Business & Coaching
5. Children & Adolescents
|6. Couples Therapy7. Mind-Body
8. Private Practice
Click here to download a PDF of the registration form.
Save These Dates!
2015 Networker Symposium • March 26th – 29th
Omni Shoreham Hotel
2016 Networker Symposium • March 17th – 20th
Omni Shoreham Hotel