|Diets Gender Issues Symposium 2012 Etienne Wenger Couples Therapy Mindfulness Mary Jo Barrett Ethics Trauma Community of Excellence William Doherty Attachment Theory Mind/Body Alan Sroufe Great Attachment Debate David Schnarch Anxiety Challenging Cases Couples The Future of Psychotherapy Narcissistic Clients Clinical Excellence CE Comments Clinical Mastery Brain Science Linda Bacon Men in Therapy Attachment Wendy Behary Future of Psychotherapy|
Advertise with Excellence!
Psychotherapy Networker Magazine
The National Magazine Award-winning Psychotherapy Networker is psychotherapy's most honored publication. With a total readership of over 120,000 and more than 45,000 loyal subscribers, the bimonthly Networker is the low-cost, high-return ad opportunity for market-savvy advertisers.
Networker readers are highly educated, widely-read, computer-literate professionals who constantly seek to upgrade their knowledge and skills. They are remarkably responsive to Networker advertisers.
Still Your Most Competitive Display Advertising Rates
We accept the following files: PDFs, TIFFs, JPGs, Adobe Illustrator Quark Xpress (for Mac)
Please include all fonts and images.
Images must be 300dpi.
Send your ad to: email@example.com (files larger than 8MB will not be accepted via email)
Please fax a copy of your ad for proofing Fax: (202) 537-6869
Prepress and design services offered. Billed according to ad size and complexity. Call for details.
HIGHLIGHT YOUR AD!
Research shows that adding color to your advertisement increases visibility by over 60%.
Enhance your investment, increase the effectiveness of your advertising -- place spot color or 4-color in your ad!
CHOOSE THE AD SIZE BEST FOR YOU!
Trim Size: 8 3/8" x 10 7/8"
For further information
Choose MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover, check or money order. Payment must be received by deadline or a late fee of 1% every 30 days may be applied.
COPY and CONTRACT POLICY
1. The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertisements.
2. Payment is due at time of order, unless credit has been established. Terms for those with established credit: Net due with invoice.
3. No cancellations accepted after reservation closing date.
4. Rates are subject to change upon notice from the publisher.
5. The publisher reserves the right to charge advertiser any production costs due to failure to meet required specifications.
6. The publisher will not be bound by any conditions, printed or otherwise, appearing on contracts, orders or copy instructions that conflict with set policies.
7. All advertising is published with the full understanding that the advertiser and agency assume full responsibility and liability for advertising submitted, printed or published.
8. The liability of the publisher for any error for which the publisher may be held legally responsible, including errors in the key numbers or type set by the publisher or failure to publish an ad will not exceed the cost of the space.
9. Publisher reserves the right to insert the word "advertisement" above or below any copy.
10. All positions are considered requests only, unless position premium charge is added.
11. Agency commission is 15% gross. "Agency" is recognized as an independent creative and billing service that acts on behalf of the advertiser. No in-house agencies are recognized.