Coaching for Mental Health Professionals with Jeff Auerbach

Expand Your Practice: NP0037 – Session 5

Are you considering becoming a therapeutic coach? Do you think it’s right for you and your practice? Join Jeff Auerbach as he examines the ins and outs of how coaching can enhance your personal and professional life.

Posted in CE Comments, NP0037: Expand Your Practice | Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Coaching for Mental Health Professionals with Jeff Auerbach

1. esavageweeks says:

thank you–I really appreciated the explanations re: the different types of coaching and the differences between psychotherapy and coaching. I hope to learn more about wellness coaching.

2. tnolan39@aol.com says:

What is the general fee schedule for to charge?

3. ehorigian says:

This was interesting …I liked that Jeff invited viewers to visualize about future clientele who may be of interest to you and that certain types of coaching will ultimately involve “well being”.

4. John Patredis says:

IS THERE A WAY TO ACCESS A REPLAY OF THIS INTERVIEW?
    I WAS ONLY ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE LAST 30 MINUTES?

THANKS

• Psychotherapy Networker says:

If you’ve purchased the series, you can view the sessions on demand any time. If you’ve signed up for the free rebroadcasts, they are only available for 24 hours after the session’s initial broadcast. Please contact Support if you’ve purchased the series and are having trouble accessing the sessions: support@psychotherapynetworker.org

5. cperlman says:

I am wondering if there are any legal and ethical considerations to be aware of when one is functioning as a coach with a psychologist license. Thank you. OUTSTANDING webinar! I really appreciate the concrete ideas for taking the next step.

6. 20852DUARTL009 says:

Interesting segment with Jeff and Simon. I recently began work in psychotherapy after working as an executive for the Federal Government. I went to grad school as an adult while working fulltime and now have transitioned into social work.

My current goal is to eventually move into private practice and while researching my next steps, I have made several inquiries from coaching schools. This segment seemed to address “seasoned” therapists. What would you recommend for social workers who are just starting out in the field. One of my current desires is to start-up a business, prior to getting my advanced clinical licensure, where I can somehow establish a practice that focuses on empowerment and motivational tools for the worried well population. Because of my years of senior-level work skills, I need to move into a work environment that allows for independent decisionmaking. Would you recommend acquiring coaching at such a novice stage in social work? Thanks