Creating Multiple Streams of Income with Casey Truffo

Expand Your Practice: NP0037 – Session 3

Learn how to leverage your time and energy by distinguishing between having a job and running a business. Join Casey Truffo as she discusses how to increase your income, include new offerings in your practice, and still deliver your therapeutic services.

Posted in CE Comments, NP0037: Expand Your Practice | Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Creating Multiple Streams of Income with Casey Truffo

1. DianaONeill says:

Did the presentation just freeze or is it my computer?

2. esavageweeks says:

Thanks, Casey! You never cease to amaze me with all of the great ideas and info.

3. Glad you enjoyed it my dear!

4. lakshmi20 says:

very disappointed. . .now almost 6pm. . .still cannot access the
    webcast which gets stuck right at the beginning

• caseytruffo says:

Oh my Lakshmi20 – so sorry! Sometimes closing all other programs on your computer helps. Videos sticking at the beginning is often an internet bandwidth problem.

5. smokymolokini says:

had signed up for the free 24 hours but was not able to access
    it. I did access the other two, but tried for a long time to get this one to no avail. Not very obvious or easy.

6. niosoty says:

Thank you Casey. You gave me a new perspective of my role as a therapist. There is much more what we can do that I never consider before.

7. ljmarler@yahoo.com says:

I was unable to access Multiple Streams of Income today. I couldn’t get the video screen to appear.

Can you please resend or tell me how to access this video?

Leslie

8. Psychotherapy Networker says:

If anyone experienced technical difficulties when trying to watch the video, please email support@psychotherapynetworker.org with the details of the issue.

9. reta says:

Big thanks to Casey and Psychology Networker for this helpful webinar! One question that occurred to me about offering immediate telephone access is how to be able to do this if calls come in during someone else’s session? If anyone else does this, how do you manage this aspect?

10. TALK says:

Casey, your presentation was full of intriguing and helpful ideas about expanding business. Just curious if you received formal coaching training, or understood the differences and decided to focus on or expand into coaching. Also wondering where to find good resources to explore in more detail the differences between therapy and coaching. Thank you for a very thought-provoking presentation!