1. What does it mean to become an online registered member?
2. Why should I become a member?
3. How do I sign up?
4. How do I log in once I’ve registered?
5. What do I do if I forget my username or password?
1. How do I know which type of CE course is best for me?
2. Can I print my quiz before looking at course material?
3. What are attendance codes? What do I do if I missed one?
4. How do I prepare for a webinar? What time does it start?
Contact Our Support Team
Please include the following information:
- Computer type, web browser type and version, and how you connect to the internet (dial-up, cable, etc.)
- Purchase information, if applicable (course number and name, date purchased)
- Brief description of your concern
- Phone number and best times to contact you
What does it mean to become an online registered member?
Membership is a free way to connect with the Psychotherapy Networker community and get involved learning and sharing with other therapists.
Why should I become a member?
Members have access to many additional benefits and features on the Networker site, including the ability to share and connect with other therapists through our Member Connection and Message Center features, stay up to date with the latest news at the Networker through our eblasts, and get access to our wide variety of CE course offerings.
How do I sign up?
- From the Psychotherapy Networker homepage, click on the red “Log-In” button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the “Register Now” button on the right. MADDIE
- Fill in the required fields, indicated by an asterisk (*). Be sure to enter the letters or numbers that appear in the gray box at the top of the page into the field marked “Security Code.” If you have questions about any of the other fields, hover your mouse over the prompt to see an explanation of that field.
- Once you have completed all necessary fields, click the “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
- You should receive an email confirmation of your registration soon afterwards. If you do not receive it within 10 minutes, look in the Spam or Junk folder of your mailbox and check your filter settings.
Ready to get started?
Click here to register now!
How do I log in once I’ve registered?
If this is your first time logging in to the site, you will need to register. See above for instructions on how to do this.
If you are returning to the site,
- Click on the red “Log-In” button in the upper right hand corner of the Psychotherapy Networker homepage.
- Enter your username and password into the appropriate fields and click “Login.”
Ready to get started?
Click here to log in now!
If you are already registered, but have forgotten your username or password, click here for instructions, or request them now.
What do I do if I forget my username or password?
- From the Psychotherapy Networker homepage, click the red “Log-In” button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Scroll down and below the fields for entering your username and password, you will see two links entitled “Forgot Your Password?” and “Forgot Your Username?”
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Enter your email address, and click “Submit.” You will receive an email containing either your username or instructions on resetting your password. If you do not receive this message within 10 minutes, look in the Spam or Junk folder of your mailbox and check your filter settings.
- Quick CEs are an easy way to earn 2 or 3 CE credits through an MP3 or reading-based course. To learn more, click here.
- The Best Sellers category is a selection of our most popular courses.
- Magazine Quizzes let you get CE credit just for reading an issue of our magazine. Click here to learn more.
- Audio Courses are high-quality recordings of lectures by psychotherapy experts, offered with the option of just audio course or audio plus CE quiz bundles. For more about audio courses, click here.
- Reading Courses include a compilation of award-winning articles from our magazine plus a CE quiz, and are available individually or through our 6-month access offer. To learn more, click here.
- Webinars are taught by leading experts in psychotherapy and are available live or on demand, for CE credit or just your own enjoyment. Click here to learn more about our webinars.
Can I print my quiz before looking at course material?
Yes, just log in to the website and access the quiz under the “Your Purchased Items” tab. Need help finding this? Click here.
Click the arrow as if you are starting to take the quiz and print the page that lists all questions.
You can take the quiz as many times as you would like.
What are attendance codes? What do I do if I miss one?
Attendance codes were used to give CE credit for live telecourses, which are now only available in recorded format through our audio courses. With audio courses and any other recorded course, you now earn CE credit by taking a quiz. This means that, although presenters give attendance codes on some courses, you do not need these codes for any reason.
How do I prepare for a webinar? What time does it start?
To get ready for a webinar, please review our Guide to Maximize Your Webinar Experience. This will ensure that your computer is configured properly for our live video broadcasts, so everything runs smoothly when the webinar begins. You can find the start time in your time zone by clicking here.
Still have questions about CE courses? Email our support team.
How do I get the credits?
CE credit is awarded upon successful completion of the CE quiz. Candidates must answer at least 80% of quiz questions correctly in order to receive credit. If you pass the quiz, a CE certificate will appear on your screen. You must print this certificate immediately. Once you close the window, you will no longer have access to the certificate and will need to retake the quiz.
For further questions about CE certificates, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will my organization approve the Networker’s CE credits?
Psychotherapy Networker’s CE credits are recognized by a number of accredited institutions. Click here to learn more.
- Log in to the Psychotherapy Networker website with your username and password. If you are not already a registered online member, you should do this now. Click here (link to relevant FAQ above) for instructions on becoming a registered member, or Log in now (link to login page).
- Once you are logged in, hover your mouse over the “Learning/CEs” heading on the top menu, and click on the course or quiz that you would like to purchase.
- Click on the red “Order Now” button to add the item to your cart. You may continue shopping to add more items to your cart. When you are finished shopping, click “Show Cart” from the menu on the left-hand side of the page, towards the bottom.
- If your order is correct, click “Checkout.” If not, you can remove items by clicking the red X button to the left of the listing, or change the quantity of an item by typing the number you would like to order in the provided field and then the blue up/down arrow button.
- Once you click “Checkout,” you will be prompted to enter your billing and shipping information. If you are a returning customer, this information may already be saved to your account. Click “Next.”
- Enter your payment information. Click “Next.”
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation with instructions on accessing your purchase. If you do not receive this message within 10 minutes, look in the Spam or Junk folder of your mailbox and check your filter settings.
How do I pay for an item?
Online purchases can be made with any major credit card.
Is the site secure for making purchases?
- Log in to the Psychotherapy Networker website with your username and password. If you are not already a registered online member, you should do this now. Click here (link to relevant FAQ above) for instructions on becoming a registered member, or Log in now.
- Hover your mouse over the green “Your Purchased Items” heading at the top right of the screen and go down to the category corresponding to your purchase.
- The course or quiz you have purchased will appear to the right of this drop-down menu. Click on it and you will be directed to a page that gives access to your materials or quiz.
NOTE: Some courses, such as audio courses or some webinars, offer course materials and CE quizzes separately. In these cases, you will only have access to the CE quiz if you have purchased it as part of a bundle or in addition to the course materials.
How long will I have access to my purchases?
You will have access to courses and quizzes during the 12 months after the date of purchase, unless the item you are purchasing is part of a special limited time offer noted on the product description page.
Still have questions about accessing purchases? Email email@example.com.