Reading Course R127 will help you bring more mindfulness and presence into your work. It offers a step-by-step guide for incorporating mindfulness into the consulting room.
Here's What Reading Course R127, The Mindful Therapist, Covers:
- Common misconceptions about meditation.
- The advantages and pitfalls of using meditative techniques in practice, according to Richard Simon.
- How to identify clients who benefit, and don't benefit, from meditation.
- A detailed overview of what science tells us about the value of mindfulness practice.
- What therapy might have to each us about the experience of soul.
3 CE Credits • $39
R127 The Mindful Therapist Course Readings
The Power of Paying Attention: What Jon Kabat-Zinn Has against Spirituality by Richard Simon & Mary Sykes Wylie
You Gotta Have Heart by Christopher Germer
Mindfulness Goes Mainstream: Research Is Proving the Value of Awareness Practices by Jay Lebow
Bringing Mindfulness to Your Practice: When Meditation Helps, and When It Doesn’t by Lorne Ladner
The Experience of Soul: Listening for Life’s Transformative Moments by Michael Ventura