Some of the leading figures in the field demonstrate a range of approaches to sexual difficulties in Reading Course R110.
Here's What Reading Course R110, Treating Sexual Issues in Psychotherapy, Covers:
- How the ways couples behave in bed is a sign of their emotional connection-or lack of it.
- The soulful adventure of what Richard Schwartz calls "Self-to-Self" sex.
- Why there's no reason that anyone wanting a more robust sex life can't have one.
- A step-by-step guide to creating interventions aimed at helping couples heighten their vulnerability to one another.
- Non-medicinal ways to help middle-aged couples revitalize their sex life in the age of Viagra.
- How to challenge the assumption that desire must precede sex.
3 CE Credits • $39
R110 Treating Sexual Issues in Psychotherapy Course Readings
Passionate Marriage: Helping Couples Decode the Language of Their Sexuality by David Schnarch
Beyond Viagra: Why the Promise of Cure Far Exceeds the Reality by Barry McCarthy
Pathways to Intimacy: Revealing Our Many Selves in the Bedroom by Richard Schwartz
In the Mood: Desire Seldom Comes to Those Who Wait by Michele Weiner-Davis
Modern Sex Therapy by Katy Butler