When couples come in after an infidelity has occurred-or while one is going on-the stakes are high and the traditional therapeutic stance of neutrality may not be an option. Reading Course R108, comprised of 4 articles, examines different aspects of infidelity.
Here's What Reading Course R108, The Crisis of Infidelity, Covers:
- How to help couples turn infidelity into an opportunity for greater intimacy.
- Some myths about extramarital affairs and the classic patterns of infidelity.
- Framework for recognizing your own value position.
- The issues couples must face if they are to use the infidelity to develop a richer relationship.
- How to develop interventions to contain the anxiety caused by an afffair.
3 CE Credits • $39
R108 The Crisis of Infidelity Course Readings
Turning Down the Temperature: Handling One of Marriage's Most Explosive Crises by Leo Fay
What Price Camelot? by Frank Pittman
Five Patterns of Infidelity by Emily Brown
Marriage at the Turning Point by Don-David Lusterman
An Affair to Remember: How Much Knowledge Is Too Much Knowledge? by Shirley Glass