Reading Course R126 is explores positive psychology, and links the emerging science of happiness and therapeutic practice.
Here's What Reading Course R126, The Science of Happiness, Covers:
- Positive psychology founder Martin Seligman's thoughts in an interview conducted by Richard Simon.
- The curriculum of happiness as proposed by positive psychology.
- What distinguishes people who thrive in the face of adversity.
- How to help clients practice a positive approach to personal transformation as a daily habit.
- 3 applications of positive psychology in daily life.
3 CE Credits • $39
R126 The Science of Happiness Course Readings
20 Weeks to Happiness: Can a Course in Positive Psychology Change Your Life? by Richard Handler
Why Is This Man Smiling? A Self-Described Grouch Is Trying to Turn Happiness into a Science by Mary Sykes Wylie
Living on Purpose by Katy Butler
The Beethoven Factor: The People Who Thrive in the Face of Extreme Adversity May Surprise You by Paul Pearsall
The Practice of Transformation: With Ben and Roz Zander, Breakthroughs Are the Norm by Richard Simon