Reading Course R117 will deal with addressing both the symptoms of anxiety as well as their causes.
Here's What Reading Course R117, Treating The Anxious Client, Covers:
- Margaret Wehrenberg's 10 Best-Ever Anxiety-Management Techniques for handling symptoms.
- Practical guide to deciphering the hidden logic of anxiety.
- How to help anxious clients by challenging their attitudes towards worry, certainty, and comfort.
- Three questions to help clients with post-9/11 fears.
- Step-by-step instructions for helping your clients get beyond being at the mercy of the scary headlines.
2 CE Credits • $29
R117 Treating the Anxious Client Course Readings
The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety-Management Techniques: There Are Effective Alternatives to Medication by Margaret Wehrenberg
Everyday Courage: Helping Anxious Clients Open the Door to Uncertainty by Reid Wilson
The Hidden Logic of Anxiety: Look for the Emotional Truth behind the Symptom by Bruce Ecker
Befriending Our Fears: How to Handle Anxiety in the Age of the Orange Alert by Miriam Greenspan