1. What does it mean to become an online registered member?
2. Why should I become a member?
3. How do I sign up?
4. How do I log in once I’ve registered?
5. What do I do if I forget my username or password?
1. How do I know which type of CE course is best for me?
2. Can I print my quiz to review the questions before taking it online?
3. What are attendance codes? What do I do if I missed one?
4. How do I prepare for a webinar? What time does it start?
1. How do I get the credits?
2. Will my organization approve the Networker’s CE credits?
1. How do I buy CE/Learning materials?
2. How do I pay for an item?
3. Is the site secure for making purchases?
1. How do I access a course after I’ve purchased it?
2. How long will I have access to my purchases?
Contact Our Support Team
Please include the following information:
- Computer type, web browser type and version, and how you connect to the internet (dial-up, cable, etc.)
- Purchase information, if applicable (course number and name, date purchased)
- Brief description of your concern
- Phone number and best times to contact you
What does it mean to become an online registered member?
Membership is a free way to connect with the Psychotherapy Networker community and get involved learning and sharing with other therapists.
Why should I become a member?
Members have access to many additional benefits and features on the Networker site, including the ability to share and connect with other therapists through our Member Connection and Message Center features, stay up to date with the latest news at the Networker through our eblasts, and get access to our wide variety of CE course offerings.
How do I sign up?
- From the Psychotherapy Networker homepage, click on the "My Networker Login" link at the top of the screen.
- Click on the “Register Now” button on the right.
- Fill in the required fields, indicated by a yellow exclamation point. Be sure to enter the letters or numbers that appear in the box at the top of the page into the field marked “Security Code.” If you have questions about any of the other fields, hover your mouse over the blue prompt to see an explanation of that field.
- Once you have completed all necessary fields, click the “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
- You should receive an email confirmation of your registration soon afterwards. Click on the confirmation link to complete your registration. If you do not receive it within 10 minutes, look in the Spam or Junk folder of your mailbox and check your filter settings.
How do I log in once I’ve registered?
If this is your first time logging in to the site, you will need to register. See above for instructions on how to do this.
If you are returning to the site,
- Click on the "My Networker Login” link at the top of the screen of the Psychotherapy Networker homepage.
- Enter your username and password into the appropriate fields and click “Login.”
What do I do if I forget my username or password?
- From the Psychotherapy Networker homepage, click the "My Networker Login" link at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and below the fields for entering your username and password, you will see two links entitled “Forgot Your Password?” and “Forgot Your Username?”
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Enter your email address, and click “Submit.” You will receive an email containing either your username or instructions on resetting your password. If you do not receive this message within 10 minutes, look in the Spam or Junk folder of your mailbox and check your filter settings. If you do not receive an e-mail at all, then there is no online account under that e-mail address.
How do I know which type of CE course is best for me?
We offer a wide variety of courses, so there’s sure to be something to meet your needs and interests.
- Quick CEs are an easy way to earn 2 or 3 CE credits through an MP3 or reading-based course.
- Magazine Quizzes let you get CE credit just for reading an issue of our magazine.
- Audio Courses are high-quality recordings of lectures by psychotherapy experts, offered with the option of just the audio or audio plus CE quiz bundles.
- Reading Courses include a compilation of award-winning articles from our magazine plus a CE quiz, and are available individually or through our 6-month access offer.
- Webinars are taught by leading experts in psychotherapy and are available live and on demand, for CE credit or just your own enjoyment.
Can I print my quiz to review the questions before taking it online?
Yes, just log in to the website and access the course materials page under the "My Purchases" heading. See below for more information on this process. On the course materials page, click on the "View/print" the quiz link.
What are attendance codes? What do I do if I miss one?
Attendance codes were used to give CE credit for live telecourses, which are now only available in recorded format through our audio courses. With audio courses and any other recorded course, you now earn CE credit by taking a quiz. This means that, although presenters give attendance codes on some courses, you do not need these codes for any reason.
How do I prepare for a webinar? What time does it start?
To get ready for a webinar, please review our Guide to Maximize Your Webinar Experience. This will ensure that your computer is configured properly for our live video broadcasts, so everything runs smoothly when the webinar begins. You can find the start time in your time zone by clicking here.
How do I get the credits?
CE credit is awarded upon successful completion of the CE quiz. Candidates must answer at least 80% of quiz questions correctly in order to receive credit. If you pass the quiz, a CE certificate will appear on your screen. You can print your certificate directly from our website. In addition, a copy of your certificate is e-mailed to you. To print out your certificate again from our website, please log in and click on the "My Purchases" link. Click "Edit Profile" in the gray "MY NETWORKER LOGIN" box on the right-hand side of the screen. Then, click on the quiz results tab. Scroll down, find the list of the quizzes that you've taken, and click "View" in the "Details" column. Then click "Print."
Will my organization approve the Networker’s CE credits?
Psychotherapy Networker’s CE credits are recognized by a number of accredited institutions. Click here to learn more.
How do I buy Learning/CE materials?
- Log in to the Psychotherapy Networker website with your username and password. If you are not already a registered online member, you should do this now.
- Once you are logged in, hover your mouse over the “Learning/CEs” heading on the top menu, and click on the type of course that you would like to purchase. Or, hover your mouse over the "Webcasts" heading and click on a course title.
- Click on the red order button to add a course to your cart. You may continue shopping to add more items to your cart. When you are finished shopping, hover your mouse over the "My Purchases" heading and click "Your Shopping Cart."
- If your order is correct, click “Checkout.” If not, you can remove items by clicking the red X button in the "Quantity/Update" column, or change the quantity of an item by typing the number you would like to order in the provided field and then the blue up/down arrow button.
- Once you click “Checkout,” you will be prompted to enter your billing and shipping information. If you are a returning customer, this information may already be saved to your account. Click “Next.”
- Enter your payment information. Click “Next.”
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation with instructions on accessing your purchase. If you do not receive this message within 10 minutes, look in the Spam or Junk folder of your mailbox and check your filter settings.
How do I pay for an item?
Online purchases can be made with any major credit card.
Is the site secure for making purchases?
How do I access a course after I’ve purchased it?
- Log in to the Psychotherapy Networker website with your username and password.
- Hover your mouse over the "My Purchases" heading at the top right of the screen and go down to the category corresponding to your purchase.
- The course or quiz you have purchased will appear to the right of this drop-down menu. Click on it and you will be directed to a page that gives access to your materials or quiz.
NOTE: Some courses, such as audio courses or some webinars, offer course materials and CE quizzes separately. In these cases, you will only have access to the CE quiz if you have purchased it as part of a bundle or in addition to the course materials.
How long will I have access to my purchases?
You will have access to courses and quizzes during the 12 months after the date of purchase, unless the item you are purchasing is part of a special limited time offer noted on the product description page.