|Challenging Cases Clinical Excellence Couples Therapy Symposium 2012 Diets Linda Bacon Great Attachment Debate Community of Excellence William Doherty Mindfulness Attachment David Schnarch Alan Sroufe Brain Science Narcissistic Clients Trauma Mind/Body Ethics Etienne Wenger The Future of Psychotherapy Anxiety Wendy Behary Future of Psychotherapy CE Comments Attachment Theory Clinical Mastery Men in Therapy Gender Issues Mary Jo Barrett Couples|
From Wednesday, May 26
- downloadable MP3 audio file of interview (approx. running time: 60 minutes)
- 1 CE Hour
Ron Taffel, Ph.D., is chairman of the board of the Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy in New York City. He's author of Getting Through to Difficult Kids and Parents; Nurturing Good Children Now; and The Second Family: How Adolescent Power Is Challenging the American Family. His latest book, Breaking Through to Teens, has just been published
1. BE SURE TO RECORD BOTH ATTENDANCE CODES GIVEN OUT DURING THE WEBINAR.
2. Log-in to the site with your username and password. If you are not already a Registered Online Member, become one.
3. Click on the Earn CE Credit button on the course description of the webinar
4. This brings you into our store
5. Click Add To Cart
6. You may Continue Shopping to add more CE quizzes to your cart
7. When you are ready to pay, click Shopping Cart or Show Cart
8. If your order is correct, click Checkout
9. If you are new to our store, enter your billing and shipping info. Click Next.
10. Enter your payment information. Click Next.
11. You will receive an email confirmation.
12. When you are ready to take the quiz (which will ask you for the 2 attendance codes ONLY), hover your cursor over the menu item Free Live Webinars, and click on the quiz you wish to take.
13. Follow the instructions and fill in the attendance codes.
14. Upon completion, YOU MUST PRINT YOUR CERTIFICATE and the CE Approval Codes for your reference.